Shipping and Returns
Our shipping rates and delivery estimates vary by product and the shipping method you select during checkout. Below are some examples and guidelines:
||Rate Per Shipment
||Christmas Delivery Cut Off Date
|Standard Shipping for U.S. Deliveries
||3 to 5 business days
|Two-Day Shipping for U.S. Deliveries
||2 business days
|One-Day Shipping for U.S. Deliveries
||1 business day
Not all of the items listed on our site are available immediately, so selecting One-Day or Two-Day Shipping does not necessarily mean your order will arrive in one or two days. Saturday and Sunday delivery is available for certain locations. Also, when you select One-Day or Two-Day Shipping, we may use air or ground shipping as necessary to get your items to you within the promised time frame.
Unless otherwise noted, all items available for purchase on the website are in stock. Items that are backordered contain a note indicating this fact. If we determine that we will not be able to deliver an order within the promised timeframe, we will immediately contact you via email.
If you need to return a jewelry order, you may return the jewelry within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Jewelry items with a value of $75 or more must be returned using a trackable shipping method.
- Items valued more than $500 must also be insured.
- Fine Jewelry that has been resized, damaged, or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return. All Fine Jewelry must be returned in new, unworn condition, and will undergo quality checks.
- All certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with your merchandise.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied to any items missing their original documentation.